Group Gateway Programme Certified Facilitator Training
Group Gateway Facilitator Accreditation is achieved by:
- Pre-existing experience/training in supporting those who experience domestic abuse.
- Remote or face to face attendance of initial Gateway Facilitator training to begin the accredited process.
- Co-facilitation of one full risk managed Group Gateway Programme.
- Completion and submission of the Gateway Facilitator Portfolio of evidence.
- Attend one Gateway Facilitator Portfolio Review meeting to support awarding body submission.
Group Gateway Facilitator Training Objectives:
- Gain knowledge of Group Gateway Programme structure and content.
- Explore Group Gateway facilitator role, skills, and core principles.
- Consider diverse group dynamics and management strategies.
- Identify Group Gateway Programme risk assessment and safety planning processes.
- Explore and utilise evaluation tools to measure Gateway Programme provision.
Accredited Group Gateway Facilitator Training costs £550 per person. Initial remote training consists of 3 half day sessions. Alternatively face to face training takes place over 2 full days at The Parade Enterprise Centre, Blacon, Chester CH1 5HN. C19 restrictions allowing. In-house training is available.
Agencies registered to provide evidence-based Group Gateway Programmes must purchase a £295 annual license fee. Discounted to £195 or charities and CIC's.
Gateway content is updated and available via the online Gateway facilitator portal.
1-2-1 Gateway Programme Certified Facilitator Training
1-2-1 Gateway Facilitator Accreditation is achieved by:
- Having pre-requisite domestic abuse experience/training.
- Attendance of remote or face to face initial Gateway Facilitator Training.
- Provision of five 1-2-1 Gateway sessions while collating the Gateway Facilitator Portfolio of evidence.
- One Tools4change meeting to support Portfolio submission to the awarding body for certification.
1 2 1 Gateway Programme accreditation requires facilitators to keep up to date with safe, risk managed Gateway provision resources via the password protected online facilitator portal. Facilitators should update their knowledge of current support resources and services on an ongoing basis.
Accredited Gateway Facilitator Training Objectives:
- Explore facilitator and participant concerns and expectations.
- Consider the principles of creating an environment which safeguards personal privacy.
- Develop and apply guidelines for safe Gateway provision.
- Explore strategies to manage individual beliefs, behaviour and responses to session content.
- Consider and implement ongoing safe, risk managed Gateway provision.
- Utilise evaluation tools to measure Gateway impact and effectiveness.
Accredited 1-2-1 Gateway Facilitator Training costs £565 per person. Consists of 4 half day Remote sessions or 2 full days face to face sessions at The Parade Enterprise Centre, Blacon, Chester CH1 5HN.
In-house training is available.
Domestic Abuse Awareness Training
For those who require awareness of controlling, abusive relationships.
To build awareness of the prevalence, dynamics, and impact of controlling abusive relationships.
The scale of abuse within intimate relationships.
Myths surrounding controlling relationships.
Tactics and cycle of abuse.
Why is it hard to leave – barriers to leaving and accessing support?
Best practice when responding disclosure.
Risk assessment, safety planning and signposting support options.
Cost - £45 per delegate.
Remote half day session or face to face at The Parade Enterprise Centre, Blacon, Chester CH1 5HN
In-house training is available.
Email or Call: email@example.com or call: 07516738703