Accredited Learning Centre
Tools4change CIC is a non profit organisation with a commitment to change by:
- Providing accredited front line worker training to enable a multi agency response for those who experience controlling, abusive relationships.
- Supporting organisations to implement a risk managed, evidence based programme raising awareness and understanding of the dynamics and impact of controlling/abusive relationships.
- Using the surplus from accredited training to fund free community programmes and support.
- Offering work place awareness training/policies to ensure knowledge/understanding is available for those who require support.
Tools4change Progammes to aid in training and raising awareness of issues.
Upcoming training and assessment dates.
Access to supporting documents for provision of the Gateway Programme.
For Accredited Gateway Facilitator Training
Tools4change CIC Has A Qualified Specialist Team Of Trainers And Consultants With 48 Combined Years Of Experience Working Across Private, Statutory And Third Sector Organisations
- We Train And Accredit Frontline Workers To Provide Evidence Based, Risk Managed, Group And One To One Gateway Programmes For Those Who Experience Controlling And Abusive Relationships.
- Workplace Consultancy For Organisations Requiring Staff Training And Bespoke Policies.
- Designing Training Workshops, Programmes And Events For A Range Of Group Sizes.
- Aligning Workplace Policy Development And Training With NICE Multi-Agency Working Guidelines.
- Lectures In A Range Of Workshop And Conference Settings.
- Managing Awarding Winning Teams Delivering High Quality Front Line Domestic Abuse Services And Supporting Those Who Have Experienced Abuse To Influence How Services Are Delivered.
- Instrumental In Developing A Local Domestic Abuse Strategy & Implementing A Co-Ordinated Community Response, Working In Partnership With Both Statutory And Voluntary Agencies.
- Facilitating Community Adult Learning Courses Including Confidence, Teaching Qualifications, Employability Workshops And Domestic Abuse Training Across Cheshire.
Our Team Is Committed To Using Our Combined Experience To Build Skills And Knowledge In Supporting Those Who Experience Abusive Relationships. We Work Together To Develop A Responsive Service For Anybody Who Wants To Build Staff Awareness And Understanding.
TestimonialsFeedback from both Frontline Workers gaining Gateway accreditation and Service Users who have attended a Gateway Programme
Service User who has attended a Gateway Programme
"This programme has helped me realise it was not my fault, I can now move forward without feeling to blame for what went on. This programme really makes you think, recognise and understand."
Frontline Worker who gained 1-2-1 Gateway Accreditation
"Very informative and very useful. I feel my confidence has improved and my understanding of the impact of DVA has also improved, I am looking forward to using the programme to benefit Service Users. Such a great course. Thank you!"
Frontline Worker who gained Group Gateway Accreditation
"The Gateway Programme Facilitator Training has been the most relevant, informative and enjoyable programme around domestic abuse that I have had the pleasure to train in."