Accredited Learning Centre
Tools4change CIC is a not for profit organisation with a team of specialists who have 48 combined years of experience. We train and accredit front line workers and support those who experience controlling and abusive relationships. We are committed to change and determined to make a difference by:
- Raising awareness, skills and understanding of the dynamics and impact of controlling/abusive relationships.
- Providing accredited Group and 1-2-1 Gateway Programme Facilitator Training.
- Supporting services to implement risk managed, evidence based Gateway Programme provision.
- Offering free to access evening community programmes for those who cannot access daytime provision.
- Providing basic awareness training to ensure support and signposting is available within the workplace.
Tools4change CIC Has A Qualified Specialist Team Of Trainers And Consultants With 48 Combined Years Of Experience Working Across Private, Statutory And Third Sector Organisations
- We Train And Accredit Frontline Workers To Provide Evidence Based, Risk Managed, Group And One To One Gateway Programmes For Those Who Experience Controlling And Abusive Relationships.
- Workplace Consultancy For Organisations Requiring Staff Training And Bespoke Policies.
- Designing Training Workshops, Programmes And Events For A Range Of Group Sizes.
- Aligning Workplace Policy Development And Training With NICE Multi-Agency Working Guidelines.
- Lectures In A Range Of Workshop And Conference Settings.
- Managing Awarding Winning Teams Delivering High Quality Front Line Domestic Abuse Services And Supporting Those Who Have Experienced Abuse To Influence How Services Are Delivered.
- Instrumental In Developing A Local Domestic Abuse Strategy & Implementing A Co-Ordinated Community Response, Working In Partnership With Both Statutory And Voluntary Agencies.
- Facilitating Community Adult Learning Courses Including Confidence, Teaching Qualifications, Employability Workshops And Domestic Abuse Training Across Cheshire.
Our Team Is Committed To Using Our Combined Experience To Build Skills And Knowledge In Supporting Those Who Experience Abusive Relationships. We Work Together To Develop A Responsive Service For Anybody Who Wants To Build Staff Awareness And Understanding.
TestimonialsFeedback from accredited Gateway Programme facilitators and service users who have attended the Gateway Programme
Participant who attended the Gateway Programme
"This programme has helped me realise it was not my fault, I can now move forward without feeling to blame for what went on. This programme really makes you think, recognise and understand."
Frontline worker who gained 1-2-1 Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation
"Very informative and very useful. I feel my confidence has improved and my understanding of the impact of DVA has also improved, I am looking forward to using the programme to benefit Service Users. Such a great course. Thank you!"w
Frontline Worker who gained Group Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation
"The Gateway Programme Facilitator Training has been the most relevant, informative and enjoyable programme around domestic abuse that I have had the pleasure to train in."