For Certified Group or 1 2 1 Gateway Facilitator Training, download and complete the relevant booking form.
Include prerequisite domestic abuse knowledge, experience and training.
Group Gateway Facilitator Training
Group Gateway Programme Facilitator Training is achieved by:
- Attendance of initial Gateway Facilitator training.
- Co-facilitation of one Group Gateway Programme led by an accredited facilitator.
- Completion of the Accredited Gateway Facilitator Portfolio followed by a 90 minute review meeting to support submission to Open Awards for certification.
1-2-1 Gateway Facilitator Training
1-2-1 Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation is achieved by:
- Attendance of 1-2-1 Gateway Two Day Initial Training or 4 half day remote sessions.
- Accredited Facilitator Portfolio completion evidencing provision of all 1-2-1 Gateway Programme sessions.
- Attendance of a Gateway Facilitator Portfolio review meeting to support portfolio completion and submission to Open Awards for certification.