For Accredited Gateway Facilitator Training, download and complete the relevant booking form.
Include prerequisite domestic abuse knowledge, experience and training.
Group Gateway Facilitator Training
Group Gateway Programme Facilitator Training is achieved by:
- Attendance of initial Gateway Facilitator training.
- Co-facilitation of one Group Gateway Programme led by an accredited facilitator.
- Completion of the Accredited Gateway Facilitator Portfolio followed by a 90 minute review meeting to support submission to Open Awards for certification.
1-2-1 Gateway Facilitator Training
1-2-1 Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation is achieved by:
- Attendance of 1-2-1 Gateway Two Day Initial Training or 4 half day remote sessions.
- Accredited Facilitator Portfolio completion evidencing provision of all 1-2-1 Gateway Programme sessions.
- Attendance of a Gateway Facilitator Portfolio review meeting to support portfolio completion and submission to Open Awards for certification.