Accredited Learning Centre
Tools4change CIC is a non profit organisation made up of experienced professionals. We train and accredit front line workers to support those who experience controlling and abusive relationships. We are committed to making a difference by:
- Raising awareness of the dynamics and impact of controlling, abusive relationships.
- Accrediting frontline workers to facilitate risk managed evidence based Group or 1-2-1 Gateway Programme provision for those experiencing abusive relationships.
- Offer free to access evening Gateway Programmes for those who cannot access daytime provision.
- Provide workplace awareness training to ensure support and signposting is available for all.
Tools4change CIC Training materials.
Upcoming Dates / Booking Forms
Training and Portfolio Review Dates and
Gateway Programme supporting documents and facilitator resources.
Accredited Assignments resources
Tools4change CIC has a team of specialist professionals with 48 combined years of experience within the private, statutory and third sector.
We are committed to building front-line worker knowledge, skills and confidence to provide the evidence based Gateway Programme for those who experience abusive relationships.
Our experience includes:
- Development and provision of Multi Agency Domestic Abuse Training.
- Presentations in a range of workshop and conference settings.
- Supporting those who experience abuse to influence how services are provided.
- Implementing a co-ordinated a local Domestic Abuse community response. Working in partnership with statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Refuge and Outreach support.
- Provision of a range of adult community learning courses.
TestimonialsFeedback from accredited Gateway Programme facilitators and service users who have attended the Gateway Programme
Participant who attended the Gateway Programme
"This programme has helped me realise it was not my fault, I can now move forward without feeling to blame for what went on. This programme really makes you think, recognise and understand."
Frontline worker who gained 1-2-1 Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation
"Very informative and very useful. I feel my confidence has improved and my understanding of the impact of DVA has also improved, I am looking forward to using the programme to benefit Service Users. Such a great course. Thank you!"w
Frontline Worker who gained Group Gateway Programme Facilitator Accreditation
"The Gateway Programme Facilitator Training has been the most relevant, informative and enjoyable programme around domestic abuse that I have had the pleasure to train in."